Home » Bands, Every Time I Die, Music, Music Interviews

Interview with Every Time I Die bassist Josh Newton

3 October 2010 9 Comments

This interview was recorded the day following their show at Chain Reaction in Anaheim, CA.

We talked about Every Time I Die. We talked about the Damned Things, a band he’s in with Keith Buckley, that also features members of Anthax and Fall Out Boy.

Darius swears by their live show, so make every effort to check them out when they come to your area.

You can stream or download (right click, save as) the interview here.

• Buzzsaw said:

how can you poo poo all over converge? maybe u just dont get their style. thats bs. and john bush era anthrax is weak, ur musical tastes dont impress me and ur a biatch

i dont know why josh newtwon wasted his time with this show

• Hang said:

Converge? Are you kidding me? Probably the most overrated band ever. I agree with Andrew here even though Belladonna is better than Bush any day.

• Laura In NJ said:

I respect Andrew’s opinion on Converge. Their style doesn’t suit me in the least so maybe I’m not at liberty to comment BUT that barking is disgusting.

Josh Newton sounds like a super cool guy.

First time I heard We Got A Situation here I shook my head.

It grew on me.

That Jaeger tour is odd.

• slayers said:

@ArchedIsisByleveling: Screw that! Rammstein tomorrow is STUPID!

I am now going to that dumb Jaeger tour just to see Damned Things.

• #1 runner said:

I met Josh when he was in FATA many years ago. Humble, totally cool, chilled out, mellow.

I can’t listen to ETID unless I wanna rage. An ETID show is a release like no other.

& Andrew you need to keep your opinions to yourself. No one gives a flying f*ck about Bush-era Anthrax. No one cares about your opinions so STFU.

• KoQ said:

I’m pretty sure he once claimed Van Hagar was better than DLR stuff. Only a deaf or uninformed person would admit to that.

Josh seems like a down to earth class act of a dude but ETID ain’t my thing.

• intheblue said:

Only a fool would think Bush Anthrax was better than Belladonna. Stop doing your show dude. Your a loser.

• lkantngelse said: